Curry Fish Ball and Radish (咖喱魚蛋蘿蔔)
Curry fish ball and radish (咖喱魚蛋蘿蔔) is a famous street food in Hong Kong. Often, it has curry deep fried pig skin, squid, fish balls and radish as a snack. Living in the states, sometimes it is hard to find places serve this kind of food. Therefore, I try to make curry fish ball and radish in an easy and fast way. This is an instant pot recipe that only takes a few minutes. It is super simple and I only use three main ingredients. You can add others like pig skin and squid if you want. The radish is sweet, juicy, soft and great match with the curry sauce and fish balls. Also, in this recipe has a video to show you how to make curry fish balls using instant pot. Hope you enjoy this tasty food.
Cooking tips for curry fish ball and radish:
First of all, I use one big radish. Then, wash and peel off skin and cut them in chunks. Add a cup of water, radish, fish ball, curry block and manual for 5 minutes. After that, quick release the pressure. Be careful wait all the pressure release before opening the lid. I used a mild Japanese curry block because it’s not spicy so my kids can enjoy this yummy snack as well. However, you can use curry blocks in medium and hot depends on how spicy you can handle. Some people like to use curry powder instead. After quick release pressure, open the lid and mix the curry very well because some may not melt and mix well. Hence, stir it and mix the curry block until it is well mixed and dissolved.
Japanese curry block 1 piece
Radish 1 big piece
Fish ball 2 cups
Water 1 cup
1. Wash and peel off radish skin. Then, cut the radish into big chunks.
2. After that, put all the ingredients into the instant pot: radish, 2 cups of fish ball, 1 piece of curry block, and 1 cup of water
3. Cover the lid and close the vent. Next, press manual button and adjust time to 5 minuets. And, quick release the pressure.
4. Mix the ingredients very well because some of the curry maybe still in chunk, until all the curry is melted.
Enjoy this quick and simple Hong Kong street food at home!
Video to show you how to make curry fish ball radish (咖喱魚蛋蘿蔔)
You May Also Like These Snack Recipes:
Comment, rating, subscribe and follow on our social media:
Do you like this post and recipe? If you find any helpful information, please consider to leave a comment and give a star rating below! Also, subscribe Oh My Food Recipes to get our new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Besides, stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you for visiting Oh My Food Recipes!
Curry Fish Ball and Radish
- 1 piece Curry block
- 1 big piece Radish
- 2 cups Fish ball
- 1 cup Water
- Wash and peel off radish skin. Then, cut the radish into big chunk.
- After that, put all the ingredients into the instant pot: Radish, 2 cups of fish ball, 1 piece of curry block, and 1 cup of water.
- Cover the lid and close the vent. Next, press manual button and adjust time to 5 minuets. And, quick release the pressure.
- Mix the ingredients very well because some of the curry maybe still in chunk, until all the curry is melted.