Air Fryer French Toast
Air fryer french toast is my family favorite breakfast. Not only it is simple and easy to make, but it’s super tasty. Also, it’s crunchy outside and soft inside. When I was a little kid, my father taught me how to make Hong Kong style french toast. It’s pretty similar to other french toast, and normally deep fry or pan fry them. Regular french toast tastes fantastic, but a little bit oily and unhealthy. This is because it requires a lot of oil and the bread absorbs the oil. Therefore, I prefer to use air fryer oven to make french toast.
In that way, the french toast is healthier and doesn’t require lot of oil and still taste great. Besides, I use air fryer oven farberware brand and this recipe is base on the function of air fryer oven. Now, my son is 10 years old and likes to make his french toast for breakfast because it’s very simple and easy to make using air fryer oven.
Cooking tips for air fryer french toast:
First, I like to use Texas style toast bread because they are thicker and don’t need to stack two regular bread. However, if you don’t have Texas toast, you can use regular white bread and stack two together. Secondly, personally I like to cut the sides off, so when it dip the eggs can be even. Thirdly, don’t over soak the bread in the eggs, but make sure all the sides are covered with eggs. Then, put them into an air fryer oven for (350 F) and 5 minutes for one side. After that, take them out and remove the paper, flip the other side and do another 5 minutes. If you have different air fryer, I recommend to try 3-5 minutes for each sides because different brands of air fryer has slightly different settings and functions. Hope you enjoy this healthier crunchy and tasty air fryer french toast!
Texas style toast 4 (it’s thicker than regular white bread)
Fruits (some strawberry and black raspberry)
1. Cut the sides off the Texas style toast bread
2. In a container, then beat 2 eggs.
3. After that cut the parchment paper around the same size as the bread. Then, spray some oil on top of the paper to prevent it stick together.
4. Next, dip the bread into the beaten eggs and make sure to cover all sides, but don’t over soak them.
5. Lay them on top of the parchment papers, and put them in the air fryer oven and press the button for bread (350 F) for 5 minutes.
6. After, take out, remove the parchment papers, flip the other side. Then, press the button for bread (350F) and another 5 minutes.
7. Add butter, syrup and fruits and enjoy this crunchy outside and soft inside air fryer french toast.
Comment, rating, subscribe and follow on our social media:
Do you like this post and recipe? If you find any helpful information, please consider to leave a comment and give a star rating below! Also, subscribe Oh My Food Recipes to get our new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Besides, stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you for visiting Oh My Food Recipes!