In this recipe, I am going to share the best way to cook juicy, fresh and tender rotisserie chicken at home. Years ago, I have seen people use an empty soda can as a stand to put a chicken up straight and bake it in oven. I thought it is a great idea because the chicken can be cooked evenly and has a nice golden brown skin.
Also, an idea came to my mine that I have something similar to a soda can that I can use as a stand. After that, I looked into my baking tool and found an angel fruitcake mold. Therefore, I use it as a stand and put the chicken through. And, use the same cooking principle to bake a perfect rotisserie chicken at homemade. As a result this is the best way to roast or bake a whole chicken at home.
Cooking tip for Rotisserie Chicken Recipe:
The best to marinate the chicken overnight or at least a few hours before baking. In addition, use a cake mold stand to put up the chicken and bake it. The chicken is very moist and tender. And, we love our home bake chicken better than Costco one. Besides, the ingredients for this recipe are very simple, so you can always add more different seasonings or herbs if you like. Hope you enjoy the best way to cook homemade rotisserie chicken.
Whole Chicken 1 (around 6 lbs)
Salt 1 tablespoon
Onion powder 2 teaspoons
Parsley 1/2 teaspoon (use can use other herbs)
1. Put a whole chicken in a mixing bowl add salt, onion powder and parsley ( you can use other herbs) marinated overnight and refrigerated.
2. Preheat the oven for 425F
3. Put foil on the cookie sheet
4. Put the stand on the cookie sheet and the whole chicken on the stand
5. Bake the chicken for around 65-75 minutes until the chicken internal temperature reaches 165F and the skin is golden brown. (Normally, I set the time for 60 minutes, then add more time if needed.)
- 1 Whole Chicken (around 6 lbs)
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley (use can use other herbs)
- Put a whole chicken in a mixing bowl add salt, onion powder and parsley ( you can use other herbs) marinated overnight and refrigerated.
- Preheat the oven for 425F
- Put foil on the cookie sheet
- Put the stand on the cookie sheet and the whole chicken on the stand
- Bake the chicken for around 65-75 minutes until the chicken internal temperature reaches 165F and the skin is golden brown. (Normally, I set the time for 60 minutes, then add more time if needed.)
Comment, rating, subscribe and follow on our social media:
Do you like this post and recipe? If you find any helpful information, please consider to leave a comment and give a star rating below! Also, subscribe Oh My Food Recipes to get our new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Besides, stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you for visiting Oh My Food Recipes!