Cinnamon Honey Butter
This recipe I am going to share is homemade cinnamon honey butter. Not only it is simple to make cinnamon honey butter, but also is a great interact parent and kids activity. Personally, I like to use raw honey because it’s healthier. The raw honey that I have is solidified, but they are still good to use. Homemade cinnamon honey butter is very easy, soft and yummy. On the other hand, cinnamon honey butter is the best to go with fresh warm homemade dinner rolls, pancakes or bread.
How to make homemade butter ?
Years ago I watched a travel show, it was teaching how to make butter out of fresh raw milk from a cow. Butter is fat. And, it requires high fat content. Therefore, it cannot use soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk, low fat or skim milk. In order to make simple homemade butter, we use heavy whipping cream and a Mason jar. However, using a Mason jar to shake or make butter is quite a work out. Besides, you can use an electric mixer to make butter which is easier. In addition, homemade butter can add a pinch of salt or any other flavor. My kids love to help and shake the heavy cream into butter. Hence, it will be a fun activity with the kids as well.
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons raw honey
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1. Pour 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream into a small Mason jar then tighten the lid
2. Keep shaking for 2 minutes, rest for a couple minute. Then shake it again for around 2 more minutes until it forms a big yellow solid chunk.
3. Separate the liquid and the butter
We made a video to show how to make homemade butter
4. In a bowl put the butter, cinnamon powder and raw honey and mix it well
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Comment, rating, subscribe and follow on our social media:
Do you like this post and recipe? If you find any helpful information, please consider to leave a comment and give a star rating below! Also, subscribe Oh My Food Recipes to get our new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Besides, stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you for visiting Oh My Food Recipes!
Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Pour 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream into a small Mason jar then tighten the lid
- Keep shaking for 2 minutes, rest for a couple minute. Then shake it again for around 2 more minutes until it forms a big yellow solid chunk.
- Separate the liquid and the butter
- In a bowl put the butter, cinnamon powder and raw honey and mix it well