Mango popsicles or ice pops are the best treats for kids. In summer, we love to make our homemade fruit juicy popsicles. In addition, they are the best and healthy treats. Personally, I love Philippines mangoes because it has a strong mango flavor and so sweet. And, I grew up eating a lot of mangoes specially during summer. However, it is hard to find Philippines mangoes in the states. Most of mangoes in the states are Haden mango that not as strong mango flavor and sweet compared with Philippines mango. Therefore, in this recipe I added a little bit more sugar to make it sweeter. Besides, you can always adjust the amount of sugar to your taste buds.
2 cups of fresh or frozen mango chucks
1 can of mango juice
1/4 cup sugar (to your taste)
1) Put all the ingredients, fresh or frozen mango chucks, mango juice and sugar into a blender.
2) Blend until it smooths
3) Pour the mixture into a popsicle tray and put popsicle sticks and freeze them overnight.
Yield around 10 popsicles
You May Also Like These Recipes:
- THAI STYLE MANGO STICKY RICE
- WHITE RABBIT CANDY ICE CREAM
- GRASS JELLY (涼粉)
- SWEET RED BEAN SOUP
- BLACK SESAME PASTE OR SOUP
- TOFU PUDDING
- MANGO POPSICLES
- CARAMEL POPCORN
- FRESH STRAWBERRIES MUFFINS
Comment, rating, subscribe and follow on our social media:
Do you like this post and recipe? If you find any helpful information, please consider to leave a comment and give a star rating below! Also, subscribe Oh My Food Recipes to get our new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Besides, stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you for visiting Oh My Food Recipes!
- 2 cups Fresh or frozen mango chucks
- 1 can Mango juice
- 1/4 cup Sugar (to your taste)
- Put all the ingredients, fresh or frozen mango chucks, mango juice and sugar into a blender
- Blend until it smooths
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle tray and put popsicle sticks and freeze them overnight