Stir Fried Garlic Chives & Eggs
Garlic chives eggs is a stir fried dish of garlic chives and eggs. It’s one of my favorite dishes that I always make it for lunch or dinner. And, it’s perfect to go with rice. However, it is very authentic Chinese dish that not many Chinese restaurants in the states will serve them or people know about this Chinese stir fried garlic chives and eggs dish. Also, it is very simple and quick dish that everyone can make it at home easily. In addition, I like to make things simple, so I just use a few ingredients in this recipe. Besides, I always use garlic chives from my garden because it is fresh and tasty!
Garlic chives have a lot of fiber and vitamins, it helps prevent constipation and increase your appetite. Not only Garlic chives and eggs has great source of fibers but also protein. Garlic chives is hard to find at regular grocery store in the states. Most of the time, I have seen them at Asian grocery store and the price is not cheap. Therefore, if you are thinking to grow your own garlic chives, the first couple years won’t have much harvest. Then, garlic chives will grow stronger and have more produce.
Garlic chive 2 cups
Salt 1/4 teaspoon + sprinkles
Vegetables oil 1 tablespoon
1. cut garlic chives into pieces around two inches long
2. Add 1/2 tablespoon oil in a pan and turn on fire high
3. Add garlic chives, sprinkle salt and stir fried for a minute or two. Put it aside.
4. Beat eggs in a bowl
5. Add cooked garlic chives, salt (1/4 teaspoon) into beaten eggs and mix it
6. Add 1/2 oil in non- sticky pan, turn on fire and add the egg mixture cook until eggs are done.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
- MAPO TOFU (麻婆豆腐)
- BRAISED CHINESE MUSHROOMS
- GARLIC CHILI SHRIMP
- MUSHROOM CHICKEN
- TOMATOES & EGGS (蕃茄炒蛋)
- STEAMED PORK SPARERIBS WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE (豉汁蒸排骨）
- THAI STYLE GROUND PORK AND EGG WITH RICE (PAD KA PRAO)
- THAI STYLE GREEN CURRY
- LOCO MOCO (HAWAIIAN CUISINE)
- BAKED PORK CHOPS AND RICE –HONG KONG STYLE (港式豬扒焗飯)
- BEEF AND BROCCOLI (西蘭花牛肉)
Comment, rating, subscribe and follow on our social media:
Do you like this post and recipe? If you find any helpful information, please consider to leave a comment and give a star rating below! Also, subscribe Oh My Food Recipes to get our new recipes delivered straight to your inbox! Besides, stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates. Thank you for visiting Oh My Food Recipes!
Garlic Chives and Eggs
- 2 cups Garlic chive
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon+ sprinkles Salt
- 1 tablespoon Vegetables oil
- cut garlic chives into pieces around two inches long
- Add 1/2 tablespoon oil in a pan and turn on fire high
- Add garlic chives, sprinkle salt and stir fried for a minute or two. Put it aside.
- Beat eggs in a bowl
- Add cooked garlic chives, salt (1/4 teaspoon) into beaten eggs and mix it
- Add 1/2 oil in non- sticky pan, turn on fire and add the egg mixture cook until eggs are done.