1. Soak strawberries for 10 minutes and wash it 2-3 times.
2. After that, remove the leaves and cut them into pieces.
3. Put butter into the bowl. Then, melt the butter in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Mix it and make sure it is completely melted because it is easier to mix the flour batter.
4. In a mixing bowl, put all purpose flour.
5. Then, add sugar, salt and baking powder. Mix it very well.
6. The following step, crack eggs into the flour mixture.
7. Add vanilla extract, milk and the melted butter from step 3 into the flour mixture.
8. Mix it well and the best is to use an electric mixer because the batter is thick.
9. Next, add the chopped strawberries from step 2 into the batter mixture.
10. Pour white chocolate chips into the batter.
11. Fold the fresh strawberries and white chocolate chips into the batter and mix it well.
12. For the topping crumbs, put brown sugar, sugar, all purpose flour and cinnamon powder into the bowl. Mix it well.
13. Then, melt butter in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Pour the melted butter into the topping mixture.
14. Use the fork to mix the topping crumbs well.
15. Place the cupcake liners into the cupcake tray.
16. Scoop batter mixture into the cupcake liners.
17. Sprinkle the topping crumbs from step 14 on the muffin batter.
18. Also, sprinkle white chocolate chips on top of the muffin batter.