1. Pour water in the bowl.
2. Soak the pickled snow cabbage vegetables for 30-45 minutes.
3. Squeeze the pickled snow cabbage vegetable very well to remove excess water from soaking it.
4. Then, cut the preserved Chinese snow cabbage vegetables into small pieces.
5. Cut chili pepper. (This is optional.)
6. After that, cut pork into strips.
7. Next, put the cut pork into a bowl, add garlic powder, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar and cornstarch.
8. Mix it well and let it marinate for 15 minutes before cooking.
9. Turn on medium small fire, add the marinated pork from step 8 into the non-stick pan.
10. Loose up the pork and keep stir frying until it changes color, around 3-4 minutes.
11. After, add the pickled snow cabbage vegetable from step 4 into the pork. Stir fry them a little bit.
12. Add the chili pepper from step 5 if you like to add a little more flavor. (This is optional.)
13. The following step, pour water into the pot and turn on the fire medium.
14. When the water is boiling, add rice noodle into the pot, turn the fire to small and let it cook until the noodle is soft.
15. When the noodles are done, drain the rice noodles. (Don't discard the boiling water for the noodles because I used it for the broth.)
16. Put some cooked rice noodles from step 15 into the bowl.
17. Top stir fry pork and pickled snow cabbage vegetable from step 12 on the cooked rice noodle.
18. Lastly, pour the boiled noodle water into the bowl. Or, you can use chicken broth instead.