1. Pour heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl.
2. Use the electric mixer to beat the heavy whipping cream until it’s thick. Remember don’t over beat it.
3. After that, pour sweet condensed milk into the whipped cream.
4. Then, add honeydew flavored boba powder.
5. Next, pour milk into the mixture.
6. Turn on the electric mixer to mix the popsicle mixture well and smooth.
7. Place the popsicle molds on a tray.
8. Pour some popsicle mixture into the mold.
9. Insert a popsicle stick.
10. After, pour the popsicle mixture and fill up the popsicle mold.
11. Cover the lid and put it in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight.
12. When the popsicles are done, take it out from the freezer and pop the popsicles out, use plastic wrap to wrap the popsicle individually.