1. Peel off garlic. Then, minced it.
2. Pour warm water into the Bosch mixer.
3. Add sugar, dry active yeast and extra virgin olive oil into a mixer.
4. Turn on the Bosch mixer the lowest setting #1, mix it a little bit. Then, let it sit for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, put bread flour into the bowl. Then, add regular salt, kosher salt, vital wheat gluten and dough enhancer. Mix it well.
6. After that, add dried rosemary (or fresh rosemary), the minced garlic from step 1. Then, mix it well. them up a little bit. Next, turn on the mixer to a lower setting and slowly add the flour mixture into a mixer (yeast mixture) until the dough is formed.
7. Turn on the mixer to a lower setting #1. Slowly add the flour mixture from step 6 into the mixer (yeast mixture step 4) until the dough is formed. Cover the lid and increase the speed to #3 medium high and let it run for 5 minutes.
8. The following step, pour vegetable oil into the skillet and use a brush to grease the cast iron skillet.
9. Place the dough from step 7 into the greased skillet.
10. Cover the dough with a wet cloth. Let the dough rise for 45 minutes to an hour at room temperature.
11. The dough rises double in size. Preheat the oven at 450 F.
12. Sprinkle fresh rosemary and kosher salt (or sea salt) on the dough. Spray some water (squeeze the spray bottle for 10 times) before putting the bread into the oven.
13. Bake it at 450 F for 10 minutes. Then, take it out and brush extra virgin olive oil on the bread.
14. Lastly, drop the temperature at 400 F and continue to bake for another 10-13 minutes or until it's golden brown.