1. Wash or rinse the ribs. Then, dry them with a paper towel. Flip the ribs at the back and remove the membrane.
2. After that, put salt, garlic powder and black pepper into a small container. Mix it well.
3. Next, rub the seasoning from step 2 on the ribs. Let it marinate for 15-30 minutes before cooking.
4. Pour water into the instant pot and put a rack in.
5. Then, put the marinated baby back ribs on the rack. After that, close the lid and vent. Push the Manual button to adjust time at high pressure and naturally release pressure.
6. Meanwhile, wrap foil around the tray.
7. When the ribs are done, open the lid.
8. The following step, take the cooked ribs out and put them on the tray with foil.
9. Brush sweet honey BBQ sauce on the back of the cooked rib.
10. Then, flip the other side of the ribs and brush 1 cup of sweet honey BBQ sauce. Turn on the oven to broil it.