By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Salmon Fillet
▢ Vegetable oil
▢ Garlic powder
▢ Dried parsley
▢ Fresh rosemary
1. Wrap a piece of foil on the tray.
2. Rinse a whole salmon fillet, dry it with paper towels and lay on the tray with a foil.
3. After that pour vegetable oil on the salmon and use a brush to brush it even along the fillet.
4. Next, sprinkle salt and garlic powder on the fillet.
5. The following step, sprinkle dried parsley.
6. Then, sprinkle fresh rosemary on the top of the salmon fillet.
7. Preheat the oven at 400F. Bake it at 400F. Then, change it to broil and move the rack to the top.
8. Lastly, you can serve it with rice, roasted potatoes, asparagus or other vegetables that you like.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes