By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Yu Choy Sum
▢ Vegetable oil
Sauce for yu choy sum:
▢ Oyster sauce
▢ Soy sauce
▢ Sesame oil
1. Add vegetable oil in a pan turn on medium to high fire. Then, add garlic.
2. Stir fried the garlic until it's golden brown.
3. Put the washed and soaked yu choi sum into a pan and add water. Next, cover a lid and let it cook for a minuet or 2. Then, stir it or flip the other side to cook another minute or two.
4. While cooking yu choy sum, add oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil in a small container and mix it.
5. When yu choy sum is ready, pour the sauce over and serve.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes