Ingredients: ▢ Lettuce ▢ Fresh Cantonese egg noodles ▢ Chicken broth ▢ Green onion....
1. Roughly chop the shrimp.
2. In a bowl, put ground pork, shrimp, salt , oyster sauce, sesame oil, white pepper, garlic powder, green onion and mix it very well.
3. The easiest and traditional way is to put a small spoon filling onto a wonton wrapper and close the end with a tail like the picture above.
4. Boil some water in a pot. When the water is boiling, add wonton. Let it cook until they all float on the top and make sure it’s cooked. After that, set them aside.
5. Boil water to cook fresh egg noodles. When the water is boiling, add noodles and loosen up. Let it cook until the noodles float on top of the water.
6. Then, drain and rinse under cold water.
7. Wash and cook lettuce in the boiling water for few seconds. After that, take them out quickly because don’t want to over cook the lettuce. Lay cooked lettuce, wonton mein and wonton in a bowl.
8. Next, boil and warm up chicken broth, pour the hot soup over the noodles and wonton.