By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Green onion
▢ Vegetables oil
1. Wash and cut tomatoes into pieces.
2. Crack eggs in a bowl.
3. Then, beat the eggs.
4. After, pour vegetable oil in a non-stick pan and turn on medium-high and add beaten eggs.
5. Cook it just like scrambled eggs and remember don’t cook too long. Then, set them aside.
6. After that, pour vegetable oil, add tomatoes and stir fry for a little bit.
7. Next, add ketchup, sugar, salt and stir fry for a minute or two.
8. Turn off the fire. Then, add the scrambled eggs and top with green onion.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes