By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Green curry paste
▢ Chicken thighs
▢ Red bell pepper
▢ Thai eggplants
▢ Bamboo shoots
▢ Lime leaves
▢ Coconut milk
▢ Brown sugar
▢ Fish sauce
▢ Thai basil leaves
▢ Vegetable oil
1. To make the basil paste, put Thai basil leaves and vegetable oil into a chopper for a few seconds.
2. Chop the Thai basil leaves until they are small and fine. (The best is to use a mortar & pestle grinding the Thai basil leaves.)
3. After that, wash and cut red bell pepper into strips.
4. Next, wash and cut Thai eggplants.
5. Cut chicken thighs into strips.
6. Turn on medium small fire, pour vegetable oil into the non-stick pan. Add green curry paste and the basil paste from step 1 & 2. Then, stir fry them a little bit.
7. The following, add the chicken thighs and stir fry them a little bit.
8. After, add the Thai eggplants and stir fry a little bit.
9. Add bamboo shoots and stir fry a little bit.
10. The next step, add brown sugar and fish sauce. Stir fry them.
11. Pour coconut milk into the curry. Mix them well.
12. Then, add kaffir lime leaves. Stir them and let it simmer for a minute or 2.
13. Lastly, add the red bell pepper and stir them a little bit.
By Tracy O.
Oh MY Food Recipes