1. Pour water into the Bosch mixer. Then, put sugar, oil and active dry yeast. Turn on the lowest setting #1. Let it mix a little bit, turn off and wait for 5 minutes.
2. After that, in a bowl put bread flour and salt. Mix it well.
3. Turn on the mixer at the lowest setting #1, slowly add the flour mixture from step 2. When the dough comes together, increase the speed to #3 medium high speed. Let it run for 10 minutes. If the dough is too sticky, you can run it for 15 minutes.
4. Next, put the dough in the bowl and cover with the wet towel. Let it rise at room temperature for 45 minutes .
5. Wash, remove seed and dice green bell pepper.
6. Dice grilled chicken thigh into cubes. (You can use leftover grilled chicken or frozen store bought one.)
7. When the dough rises, uncover and take out the dough.
8. Dust some bread flour on the surface, divide the dough into 2 pieces.
9. Use hands to stretch and flatten the dough or use a rolling pin to roll and flatten the dough.
10. The following step, pourThai sweet chili sauce on the dough. Then, spread it evenly on the dough.
11. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the Thai sweet chili sauce over the flatten dough.
12. After, sprinkle the diced green bell pepper and diced grilled chicken. Then, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken and green pepper.