By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Heavy whipping cream
▢ Taro boba powder
▢ Sweet condensed milk
1. Put milk in a glass container and warm it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
2. After that, add taro boba powder into the warm milk. Mix it well.
3. Next, pour sweet condensed milk into the taro powder mixture.
4. Stir and mix it well. Let it set aside and cool down. (If you want to speed up the process of cooling off, put the mixture into an ice bath.)
5. In the meanwhile, pour heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl.
6. Beat the cream until it thickens.
7. The following step, pour the taro mixture from step 4 into the whipped cream.
8. Mix the taro mixture and whipped cream.
9. After, pour the mixture from step 8 into another container and cover with a plastic wrap. Freeze it for 8 hours or overnight.
10. Lastly, remove the plastic wrapper after freezing for 8 hours. Let it sit for 1-2 minutes before scooping the ice cream out.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes