▢ Pork ▢ Onion ▢ Green bell pepper ▢ Red bell pepper ▢ Pineapple chunks ▢ Vegetable oil Marinate pork: ▢ Garlic powder ▢ Salt Batter and deep fried pork: ▢ Rice flour ▢ Sweet potato starch or All purpose flour ▢ Large Eggs ▢ Vegetable oil (For deep fried the pork) Sweet and sour sauce: ▢ 100 % Pineapple juice ▢ Soy sauce ▢ Vinegar ▢ Brown sugar ▢ Ketchup ▢ Salt ▢ Corn starch ▢ Water
5. Then, put the pork into a bowl, add garlic powder, salt and mix it well. Let it marinate for at least 15-20 minutes before cooking.
6. In a container, add rice flour, sweet potato starch and mix it well.
7. After that, put the marinated pork and cover up with flour mixture.
8. Beat eggs in a container.
16. And, cook until it’s golden brown.
17. In a pot, add 100% pineapple juice. Then, add soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup and salt. Mix it very well. Turn on a small & low fire and cook it until the sugar is melted. Next, pour the cornstarch mixture into the sauce to thicken it and set them aside.
18. Pour vegetable oil into the wok, turn on medium high fire. Add the cut onion and stir fry it.
19. After that, add the cut green and red bell peppers. Stir fry them a little bit.
20. Then, add the pineapple chunks and stir fry a little bit.
21. Next, add deep fried pork.
23. Stir them and make sure every deep fried pork is covered with the sauce. And, it’s ready to serve.