By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Pork Spareribs
▢ Fermented black soybeans
▢ Green onion
▢ Oyster sauce
▢ Soy sauce
▢ Sesame oil
1. Mince garlic.
2. Cut green onion.
3. Then, cut chili peppers. (You can add one or not add them if you cannot handle spicy food.)
4. Next, cut long strips of spareribs into pieces.
5. Put the cut spare ribs into a container and add minced garlic and fermented black soybeans and chili peppers.
6. After that, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar and sesame oil. Then, mix it well.
7. The following, steam for 15 minutes when water is boiling.
8. Lastly, you can serve with rice or noodles. The best is to serve with rice.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes