By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Party chicken wings
▢ Green onion
▢ Sesame oil
▢ Soy sauce
▢ Dark soy sauce
▢ Brown sugar
1. In a bowl, add soy sauce, water, dark soy sauce, and brown sugar. Then, mix them well.
2. Push the sauté button on the instant pot. After, add sesame oil, ginger, and garlic. Stir fry them a little bit.
3. Next, add washed party chicken wings into the pot. (The chicken wings don't need to be completely thawed before cooking. I used frozen party chicken wings.)
4. After that, stir the sauce mixture well and pour into the pot.
5. The following step, mix the sauce with the chicken well. After, close the lid and vent. Push the manual button to adjust time for 5 minutes at high pressure. Then, naturally release the pressure.
6. In the meanwhile, cut green onion into small strips.
7. Lastly, add green onion and mix them. Then, use a skimmer to remove excess fat from the sauce.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes