1. Soak rice noodles into a bowl for 15 to 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Wash and cut cabbage into strips.
3. Peel off skin and cut carrots into strips.
4. Wash and cut green onion into strips.
5. Then, cut honey ham into strips as well.
6. Pour vegetable oil into the pan, add the cut cabbage from step 2. Then, add water and salt. Stir fry the cabbage a little bit. Cover the lid for 1-2 minutes and stir fry until it is soft, set them aside.
7. After that, pour vegetable oil, water and salt. Stir fry the carrot a little bit. Cover the lid for 1-2 minutes and stir fry until it is soft. Then, set it aside.
8. Next, pour vegetable oil into the pan. Then, add bean sprouts and salt. Stir fry it for 1-2 minutes until it is a little soft. Let it set aside.
9. The following step, pour vegetable oil into the pan, add 25 pieces of small raw shrimp, salt and stir fry it until it turns color.
10. Next, add the cut honey ham from step 5, stir fry them a little bit and set it aside.
11. After, pour vegetable oil into the pan, add the soaked rice vermicelli noodles from step 1. Add curry powder, and salt. Stir fry the noodles and mix it well with the curry powder.
12. Lastly, add the cooked cabbage, carrots, shrimp, honey ham, green onion and stir fry them until it is well mixed.