By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Vegetable Oil
▢ Dry shrimp chips
1. Pour vegetable oil into a pan and turn on the fire to medium high.
2. Let the oil heat up around 338 F-374 F. Then, turn the fire to small or low. (*If the oil is not hot enough. It will take a long time and some will not expand.)
3. Put dried chips into hot oil for a few seconds, then it will expand.
4. Once the chips expand, take them out quickly. If you leave the chips in the oil a little bit longer, it will burn.
5. After that, put the chips in a bowl with paper towels to absorb excess oil from the chips.
Oh My Food Recipes