1. Put rice into the container. Then, pour water and wash the rice.
2. Drain the rice. Repeat steps 1-2 for 3 times.
3. After that, put the washed rice from step 2 into the instant pot.
4. Next, pour water into the instant pot and level off the rice. Cover the lid and close the vent, adjust time 6 minutes at high pressure and natural release pressure.
5. If your salmon filet has skin, peel it off. Wash it and dry with a paper towel.
6. Then, dice salmon filet.
7. After, put the diced salmon from step 6 into the container and add garlic powder, white pepper, salt, sesame oil and dried parsley.
8. Mix the ingredient well and let it marinate for 15 minutes before cooking.
9. Meanwhile, cut nori seaweed sheets into small squares. Each nori sheet is cut into 4 small squares.
10. Wash and cut ripe avocado into half, then dice it.
11. Next, put mayo into a container and sriracha. Mix it well. (You can add more sriracha if you like spicy.)
12. Put the spicy mayo into a ziplock bag and cut a small hole at the corner.
13. When the rice is done, scoop cooked rice out.
14. Place the small square nori seaweed from step 9 on the muffin tin tray.
15. Then, put cooked rice on the seaweed and put it down into the muffin tin tray.
16. Put marinated salmon on the rice.
17. Preheat the oven to 400 F, bake them at 400 F for 13-15 minutes. (If you like eating it raw, remember to use sushi grade salmon and you can skip the baking part. Disclaimer: consuming raw fish is your own risk.)
18. After baking, take it out, add diced avocado from step 10.
19. Lastly, piping or drizzling some spicy mayo from step 12 on the top.