By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢Adzuki beans (red mung beans)
1. Wash and put adzuki beans (red mung beans) into an instant pot pressure cooker.
2. Pour water, close the lid and vent. Then, push the manual button to adjust time for 45 minutes at high pressure and natural release.
3. After that, drain the beans very well and put them back into the instant pot.
4. Next, use a blender or tool to blend or mash the beans. Depends on how fine or smooth you want the paste. Then, pour sugar. (Remember to add sugar to your taste!)
5. Mix the blended beans and sugar well.
6. After, push the sauté button, keep stirring the mixture until it thickens and tastes like a paste texture.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes