1. Wash and cut papaya into half. (The best is to cut the papaya when it ripens. The skin will turn yellow from green. )
2. After that, use a spoon to remove and discard the seeds.
3. Next, use a peeler or a knife to peel off the papaya skin.
4. Then, cut the papaya into cubes.
5. Pour ice into the blender.
6. Put papaya flesh from step 4 into the blender.
7. The following step, pour milk into the blender.
8. Add sweet condensed milk into the blender. (You can add more or less depending on your sweetness.)