1. Wash and cut green onion into pieces.
2. Wash and cut napa cabbage into pieces.
3. Add salt into the cut napa cabbage in the bowl from step 2. Mix it well and wait for 30 minutes.
4. After that, squeeze the napa cabbage to remove excess water.
5. Then, add ground pork into the napa cabbage.
6. Put the cut green onion from step 1 into the bowl.
7. Next, add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil.
8. After, mix the meat, vegetables and sauce very well.
9. Place a circle dumpling wrapper on the hand, dip some water on the fingers and move around the wrapper. Then, fold 3 times on the top of the wrapper. It looks like a shell.
10. Then, add a teaspoon of filling into the shell shape wrapper.
11. Seal the edge by pressing firm and make sure filing cannot come out. This way is the best for pan fried because it can sit on the pan.
12. Another way to wrap it, dip some water on the fingers, move around the wrapper, put a teaspoon of filling in the middle of the wrapper. Fold it half like a dome shape. Then, dip some water at the ends and bring the ends together.
13. After wrapping the dumplings, put them on a tray with parchment paper. You can cook it directly or freeze them for 1-2 hours until the dumplings are hardened. Then, put them in the ziplock bag and freeze it.
14. Pour vegetable oil into the pan.
15. Place the wrapped dumplings from step 13 into the pan. Turn on medium large fire.
16. The following step, add 1 cup of water into the pan. Cover the lid for 5 minutes.
17. Open the lid, let the water dry up or evaporate.
18. Or, until the bottom of the dumplings are golden brown.