1. Peel, wash and cut onion into chunks.
2. Then, peel, wash and cut potatoes into chunks.
3. Peel, wash and cut carrots into slices.
4. Remove excess fat from chicken thighs and cut boneless and skinless chicken thighs into pieces.
5. Pour vegetable oil into the pot and turn on medium small fire.
6. Then, add massaman curry paste into the post and stir fry it a little bit.
7. After that, add the cut onion from step 1 and stir fry it a little bit.
8. Next, add the sliced carrots from step 3 into the pot and stir fry them a little bit.
9. The following step, add the cut potatoes from step 2 into the pot and stir fry it a little bit.
10. Pour water into the pot and mix well with the vegetables.
11. Cover the lid. When it’s boiling, turn the fire to small and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes. Or, until the vegetables are soft.
12. After, open the lid and pour coconut milk into the pot.
13. Put the cut chicken from step 4 into the pot.
14. Next, add concentrated tamarind, brown sugar and fish sauce. Mix it well and cover the lid for 3-5 minutes. Or, until the chicken is cooked.
15. Lastly, turn off the fire and add ¼ cup of roasted peanuts. Mix it well and ready to serve with rice.