By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Lotus roots
▢ Pork bones
▢ Green mung beans
1. First, wash lotus roots, peel off skin, and cut them into slices.
2. After that, put pork bones into an instant pot. (Some like to boil the pork bones to remove the blood before making soup.)
3. Then, add the sliced lotus roots.
4. Wash and rinse green mung beans. Then, put it into the instant pot pressure cooker.
5. The following, pour water into an instant pot pressure cooker.
6. Next, cover the lid and close the vent. Push the manual button and adjust time for 65 minutes at high pressure and natural release. Use a strainer to remove the fat. Then, add salt or add salt to your taste.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes