By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢Cooked white rice
▢Frozen mixed vegetables small
▢ Brown gravy powder
1. Pour vegetable oil in the non-stick pan. Then, turn on the fire medium high.
2. After, place raw beef hamburger patties in the non-stick pan. Pan fry it for a couple minutes.
3. Then, flip the other side and pan fry for a couple minutes until it is cooked and set it aside.
4. Next, clean the grease and pour vegetable oil. Crack eggs and pan fry them. (Cook them like the sun side up.)
5. The following step, pour water into the pot.
6. Put brown gravy powder. Stir it very well, then turn on the fire medium high. (Don't turn on the fire until it's well mixed.)
7. Keep stirring the sauce until it's bubbling. (When the gravy sauce gets cold, it becomes thicker.)
8. Heat up or stir fry frozen vegetables. This is for the side.
9. Lay a cup of cooked rice and put the mixed vegetables on the side of the plate.
10. After that, put the cooked beef patty on top of the rice. Then, pour some gravy sauce over the patty and put the pan fried egg on top of the patty.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes