By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Beef chuck roast boneless
▢ Beef bones
▢ Diced tomatoes
▢ Cabbage Small
▢ Tomato paste
▢ Vegetable oil
▢ Bay leaf
▢ Garlic powder
▢ Ground black pepper
1. Wash and peel off carrots and potatoes skin. Then, cut them into chunks and set aside.
2. Next, wash and cut celery and tomatoes into chunks. Then, set them aside.
3. The following, wash and cut cabbage and beef roast into chunks.
4. After that, push sauté button in instant pot. Pour vegetable oil into instant pot. Next, add beef roast browning the sides for few minutes. After, take them out and set them aside.
5. Put beef bones into pressure cooker.
6. Add the cut potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, celery and a can of tomatoes.
7. Then, put back the beef roast. Add cabbage and pour water into instant pot.
8. After, put bay leaves, garlic powder, ground black pepper, tomato paste and salt. Mix them a little bit.
9. Lastly, close the lid and vent. Push manual button, adjust time for 60 minutes at high pressure and natural release. Also, you can use strainer to remove fat.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes