By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ All purpose flour
▢ Boiling hot water
Extra for dusting:
▢All purpose flour (Extra for dusting, can use more or less)
1. Put all purpose flour, cornstarch and salt in a container, then mix it well.
2. Pour the flour mixture from step 1 into an electric mixer (I use Bosch mixer).
3. Turn on the lowest setting #1. Pour hot boiling water slowly into the Bosch electric mixer. (Be careful pouring the hot water.)
4. Next, cover the lid and turn the speed to medium high #3 for 5 minutes or until the dough comes together.
6. Roll the dough into a long shape.
7. After that, cut the dough into 24 pieces.
8. The following step, take a piece of dough and sprinkle some flour.
9. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough.
10. After, use a circle shape mold press on the flat dough to cut out a circle. (You can use a circle cup or a lid.)
11. Repeat steps 8-10 many times to make around 38 wrappers. *** Tips: before using the dumpling wrappers I recommend rolling them again to flatten out and make it thinner before wrapping potstickers.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes