By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Active dry yeast
▢ Vegetable oil
▢ Bread flour
▢Ragu red pasta sauce
1. Put water, sugar, active dry yeast and vegetable oil into the Bosch mixer.
2. Turn on the lowest setting #1, let it mix a little bit. Then, turn off and wait for 5 minutes.
3. In the meanwhile, put bread flour and salt into a bowl. Mix it well.
4. After that, turn on the mixer at the lowest setting #1. Then, slowly add the flour mixture from step 3. Next, change the lowest setting #1 to medium/high #3. Let it run for 10 -15 minutes.
5. After the dough is mixed well, transfer the dough into a bowl and cover it with a damp towel. Let the dough rise for about 45 minutes to an hour at room temperature.
6. Dust some flour on the surface, flatten, stretch or roll the dough into a circle shape, so it fits on the circle stone. You can shape into different shapes depending on your tray size and shape.
7. Pour red Ragù pasta sauce on the dough and spread it evenly.
8. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce and dough.
9. If you use a pizza stone, preheat the oven at 420 F with the pizza stone. When the oven temperature reaches 420F, slide the pizza on the stone and bake it at 12-15 minutes until the cheese melts.
By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes