1. Put warm water, sugar, yeast and vegetable oil into a Bosch mixer (I prefer using Bosch mixer because the dough mixed evenly.)
2. Turn on the Bosch mixer to the lowest setting #1 and let it mix a little bit, then turn off. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
3. After that, in another mixing bowl, add bread flour, salt, sugar, dough enhancer and vital wheat gluten. Mix it well.
4. Next, turn on the mixer to the lowest setting #1, slowly add the flour mixture from step 3 into the Bosch mixer.
5. When the dough comes together. Cover the lid and change the setting to #3 medium/high speed. Let the mixer run for 10-15 minutes.
6. Take the dough out and put it into a mixing bowl and cover with a damp towel.
7. Wait around 30-45 minutes to rise at room temperature.
8. When the dough rises, roughly divide the dough into 28-30 pieces. (I did 28 pieces, depending on how big the rolls you want.)
9. Spray some oil on the parchment paper over the cookie sheet. Then, roll the dough into a ball. Place the dough on the cookie sheet and cover the dough with a damp towel. Let it sit for 15 minutes before baking it.
10. Preheat the oven at 350F and bake for 18 -25 minutes until it’s golden brown.
11. Lastly, melt butter in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then, brush the melted butter on the freshly baked dinner rolls.