By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Sweet potato starch
▢ Green onion
▢ Homemade teriyaki sauce
▢ Vegetable oil
1. Dry tofu with a paper towel.
2. Dice the tofu into 9 small cubes.
3. In a container, put sweet potato starch.
4. Add the diced tofu and make sure all sides of the tofu are covered with sweet potato starch.
5. Pour vegetable oil into a non-stick pan. When the oil is hot enough, put the tofu and pan fry them with medium small fire.
6. Pan fry them for about 1-2 minutes each side. Make sure to turn the fire to medium small, so it will not burn them. Until it turns golden brown.
7. Cut green onion.
8. Put the pan fried crispy tofu on a plate and pour homemade teriyaki sauce over and top with green onion.
Oh My Food Recipes
By Tracy O.