By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Heavy whipping cream
▢ Raw honey
▢ Cinnamon powder
1. Pour heavy whipping cream into a small glass jar. Then, tighten the lid.
2. Shake it for a few minutes (shake it until you cannot hear the liquid sound). Then, rest for a couple minutes.
3. After that, keep shaking it again for a few minutes until it forms a big yellow solid chunk. (You can use an electric mixer to make the butter.)
4. Next, separate the liquid and the butter. Remember to drain the butter very well.
5. In a bowl, put the butter, cinnamon powder and raw honey and mix it well.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes