By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Fresh strawberries
▢Milk Chocolate chips
▢White Chocolate chips
1. Pick the best and good strawberries, no bruised, mushy or cut ones.
2. Pour water into a mixing bowl.
3. Then, put the good fresh strawberries into the bowl and wash it.
4. After that, drain the water and dry each of the strawberries with a paper towel gently.
5. Put parchment paper on the tray.
6. Pour water into a pot over the stove.
7. Next, put a bowl over the pot and put a bag of milk chocolate chips into a bowl.
9. Take a washed and dry strawberry, hold on the leaves and dip it into the melted milk chocolate.
8. Turn on low medium fire, keep stirring the chocolate chips with a spatula until the chocolate melts smoothly.
11. Turn on low medium fire, keep stirring the white chocolate chips with a spatula until the chocolate melts smoothly.
10. If you like white chocolate, pour a bag of white chocolate chips into the bowl over the pot like step 6 and 7.
13. Then, put them into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
12. After, hold on the leaves of the strawberry and dip it into the melted white chocolate.
15. The following step, put melted white chocolate into a ziplock bag or a piping bag. Then, cut a small hole at the corner.
14. After the chocolate strawberries are refrigerated for 30 minutes, the chocolate will harden.
17. Put the decorated coated strawberries into the refrigerator for 15 minutes and let it dry and harden the topping.
16. Pipe the melted white cocoa on the coated strawberry.