By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Raw whole shrimp
▢ Lee Kum Kee garlic chili sauce
▢ Soy sauce
▢ Brown sugar
▢ Vegetable oil
▢ Green onion
1. Mince garlic.
2. Cut green onion.
3. Pour vegetable oil into a non-stick pan and turn on medium to high fire. Then, add minced garlic and stir fry for a minute.
4. Next, add the washed whole raw shrimp and stir fry a little bit.
5. After that, add chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and water and stir fry for a few minutes.
6. Until the shrimp cooks. It turns orange red. (Around 3-5 minutes and don't over cook them because the texture of shrimp will change.)
7. When the shrimp is cooked, add the chopped green onion, mix it and ready to serve.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes