By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Red chili peppers
▢ Vegetable oil
1. Peel and wash garlic.
2. Then, put the peeled and washed garlic into the chopper. Mince the garlic into small pieces, don't need to be fine.
3. After that, wash and cut red chili peppers into chunks.
4. Next, put the cut chili peppers into the chopper. and chop until they are smaller pieces.
5. The following step, pour vegetable oil into the pan. Turn on medium small fire and heat up the oil.
6. When the oil is hot, add the minced garlic slowly into the oil. Level the minced garlic and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes.
7. After, add chopped red chili peppers into the pan.
8. Mix the garlic and chili peppers well. Then, simmer for 5-6 minutes. Keep stirring once a while.
9. Add salt, sugar and vinegar. Mix it well.
10. Lastly, let it simmer for another 5-6 minutes. Also, keep stirring once a while.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes