1. Cut boneless & skinless chicken thighs into strips.
2. Put the cut chicken strips into a mixing bowl.
3. Pour coconut milk into the chicken.
4. Then, add sugar and salt.
5. Next, add garlic powder, curry powder, turmeric powder.
6. Mix the chicken and ingredients well.
7. After that, cover the chicken with a plastic wrap and refrigerate it overnight. The best to let it marinate overnight or 8 hours. (If not, marinate it at least 2 hours before cooking.)
8. Pour water into a tray and soak bamboo skewers into water for 1-2 hours.
9. After, take a piece of chicken and thread through the bamboo sticks.
10. Thread through 3-4 pieces of marinated chicken strips on each bamboo stick. Continue and finish thread through chicken on the skewers.
11. When the chicken skewers are ready, turn on the grill. Place the chicken skewers on the grill and grill them with a small fire for 5-8 minutes.
12. Then, flip the other side and grill them 5-8 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
13. Finish grilling the rest of the chicken satay and place them on a plate.
14. Wash and cut small/ mini cucumbers into slices. This can be optional. But, it is great to serve with cucumber slices.