1. Put rice flour, tapioca starch, wheat starch and cornstarch into a bowl.
2. After that, pour water into the bowl. Mix and stir it well.
3. Next, brush some vegetable oil on a tray. Then, pour some rice flour mixture from step 2 into the tray. (Every time before pouring the mixture into the cake pan for steaming, make sure to mix the flour mixture very well.)
4. Then, steam it for 2 minutes after water is boiling. Repeat steps 2-4 a few times. It yields around 8 rice noodle rolls if you use the same size of the tray.
5. In the meanwhile, put peanut butter in a container and add water.
6. Mix it very well until peanut butter is a little bit liquid.