1. Pour water into a bowl.
2. Put black sesame seeds into the bowl of water. Wash and rinse the black sesame seeds to remove dust and impurity.
3. After that, use a strainer to drain the black sesame seeds well.
4. Put the washed black sesame seeds into a glass container.
5. Turn on a small fire, add the washed black sesame seeds from step 4 into a pan.
6. Stir fry the washed black sesame seeds until it's dry and release the fragrance from the seeds. However, don't burn it.
7. Next, put the stir fry black sesame seeds from step 6 into the blender.
8. Pour water into the blender. Cover the lid and blend it for 12-15 seconds. (Blending time depends on the power of the blender.)
9. After, add water into the blender. Cover the lid and blend it for 30 seconds to a minute.
10. Until the black sesame seeds blended smooth. (The best is to use a powerful or nicer blender. If not, using a regular blender is fine.)
11. Then, add rice flour and water into the blender.
12. Cover the lid and blend the mixture very smooth for a minute or more.
13. The following step, pour the blended mixture from step 12 into a pot.
14. Turn on a small fire and keep stirring until the mixture thickens. Then, add water and keep stirring it.
15. Add sugar, coconut milk and mix it well.
16. Keep stirring it until it's bubbling again. 17. You can serve it as hot or fridge it and serve it as cold dessert.