1. In a container, add salt, garlic powder and parsley. Then, mix it well. (You can use other herbs if you want).
2. Rub the seasoning on the chicken and inside. The best to let it marinate overnight. If not, at least a few hours before baking.
3. Preheat the oven for 425F. Then, put foil on the cookie sheet and the stand on the cookie sheet.
4. After that, put the whole chicken on the stand and up straight.
5. Therefore, I start baking the chicken for around 50 minutes first until the chicken internal temperature reaches 165F and the skin is golden brown. (Baking time is depending on the size of the chicken.)