1. Cut baby bok choy into half.
2. Then, soak them for at least 15 minutes. Wash and rinse a few times (3 times).
3. While soaking the vegetable, mince garlic.
4. When the pak choi is clean, pour vegetable oil into a non-stick pan. Turn on medium fire, add minced garlic. Stir fry the garlic a little bit.
5. After that, add the washed baby pak choi into the non-stick pan. Pour water and salt into the vegetable. Cover the lid for a couple minutes.
6. Next, flip the other side. Cover the lid again for 1 minute. Then, stir fry them a little bit until it's soft.