By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Unsweetened almond milk
▢ Agar agar powder
▢ Pure almond extract
▢Mixed canned fruits
1. Pour unsweetened almond milk into a container and set it aside.
2. After that, pour unsweetened almond milk, sugar, agar agar powder and pure almond extract into a pot. Then, mix it very well. Turn on the fire to medium small, keep stirring and heat up until it's a little bubbling.
3. Next, pour the mixture into the container with unsweetened almond milk from step 1. And, mix and stir it very well. Let it cool down and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
4. After, cut the almond jello into cubes.
5. Put some almond jelly in a bowl and add some mixed canned fruits.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes