Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry
Baby bok choy stir fry is a classic Chinese vegetable dish like yu choy sum and gai lan. This easy baby bok choy recipe is simple yet delicious! It only takes a few minutes to cook them.
- 1.5 pounds Baby bok choy
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt (Remember add salt to your taste)
Cut 1.5 pounds of baby bok choy into half.
Then, soak them for at least 15 minutes. Wash and rinse a few times (3 times).
While soaking the baby bok choy, mince 4 cloves of garlic.
When the pak choi is clean, pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a non-stick pan. Turn on medium fire, add minced garlic. Stir fry the garlic a little bit.
After that, add the washed baby bok choy into the non-stick pan. Pour 1/2 cup of water and 1/8 teaspoon of salt (Add salt to your taste) into the vegetable. Cover the lid for a couple minutes.
Next, flip the other side. Cover the lid again for 1 minute. Then, stir fry them a little bit until it's soft.
Cooking tips for how to cook baby bok choy:
- Wash and soak baby bok choi very well. Soak them at least 15 minutes and rinse them a few minutes (3 times) to remove the sand and mud.
- Normally, I cut baby pak choy into half because it’s easier to clean and cook faster.
- Add water, salt and cover the lid for a couple minutes. Then, flip the other side, cover the lid again for 1 minute and stir fry a little bit.
Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 7569IU | Vitamin C: 77mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 1mg