Red Bean Ice
Simple and delicious red bean ice drink is a classic Cantonese drink. Sweet and cold red bean ice drink recipe is the best for a hot day!
- 1 cup Sweet red bean soup (½ cup for each cup)
- 2 cups Ice (1 cup for each cup)
- 1 cup Coconut milk (½ cup for each cup)
- 2 scoops Ice cream (1 scoop for each cup)
Cooking tips for how to make red bean ice drink:
- Use the same way to cook adzuki bean to make red bean soup. You can adjust the thickness by cooking longer or less.
- Personally, I like to use coconut milk.
- You can use shaved ice, ice cubes and crushed ice.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 3mg