Kimchi Tofu Soup
Kimchi tofu soup is simple and easy Korean style soup. Korean like to make kimchi tofu soup and serve with rice.
- 1/2 cup Kimchi
- 1/2 cup Soft tofu
- 1 cup Water
- 1.5 tablespoons Chili soybean paste
add 0.5 tablespoon at a time depends on how spicy you want
- 1 stick Green onion
Put the chili soybean paste into a pot
Add kimchi and water and mix it well. Then, turn on fire to small until it’s boiling.
Cut soft tofu into cubes
Once the soup is boiling add the tofu and simmering for few minutes.
Enjoy this simple, easy, spicy and tender Korean soup.
Cooking tips on how to make Korean kimchi tofu soup:
- Add the chili soybean paste into pot, then add water and mix it well. Chili soybean paste you can find it at Asian stores. However, you can purchase them on Amazon.
- After that, add kimchi and turn on small fire until it’s boiling.
- Next, add the soft and silky tofu until it boiling again. Cut the tofu into cubes. And, don’t stir too hard, so the tofu will break easily.
- Besides, remember to add 1/2 tablespoon of chili soybean paste at a time depends on how spicy you can handle it.
Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 164mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg