Easy and tasty homemade mango popsicles is the best for hot weather. We love making our homemade fresh fruity flavors popsicles during summer. This fresh mango popsicles recipe only has 3 simple ingredients. Let’s learn how to make mango popsicles at home!
- 2 cups Fresh mangoes (I used around 3-4 small fresh mangoes for 2 cups)
- 1.5 cup Mango juice
- ¼ cup Sugar (You can adjust to your taste)
Peel and cut 3-4 small sized mangoes into dice. It's around 2 cups of fresh mangoes.
After, put 2 cups of fresh mango chunks, 1.5 cup of mango juice and ¼ cup of sugar into a blender. (Remember to add sugar to your taste.)
Blend until it's smooth.
Next, pour the mango mixture into the popsicle mold.
Cover the lid and put popsicle sticks. Freeze them for 8 hours or overnight.
When it's done, take it out and leave on the countertop for a few minutes ( depending on the house temperature) before pulling them out.
Cooking tips for how to make mango popsicles:
- Cut and peel around 3-4 small sized fresh mangoes. It’s around 2 cups.
- Adjust the amount of sugar if the mangoes are very sweet. Or, you don’t have to add sugar.
- Freeze the popsicles for 8 hours or overnight.
- Put the popsicles out from the freezer and leave it on the countertop for a few minutes (depending on the house temperature) before pulling the popsicles out.
Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 431IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg