How to cook boba pearls
Boba pearls are made from tapioca starch. They are chewy and black or brownish. This recipe use instant pot pressure cooker to cook them quick and perfect.
- 1 cup Boba
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
Then, add 2 cups of water. Next, cover the lid and close the vent.
Push the manual button for 2 minuets at high pressure. After that, quick release pressure. Remember to wait until all the pressure release before opening the lid.
Drain water and rinse boba pearls with warm water then add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and mix it well.
Cooking tips for how to cook instant pot boba:
- Put boba into instant put and add water.
- Make sure every boba pearls is covered with water.
- Close lid and vent and manual for 2 minutes at high pressure. Then, quick release.
- Remember to let the pressure release before opening the lid.
- Drain water and rinse with warm water.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg